Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bebe's got back


I can't tell you how excited I am about my new tag. After a month of waiting...my new plate came in - "ARTSMART". How cool is that? Mom said everyone would know me anyway by my wrap, but I insisted on a new plate. "PADLE ON" was on Mom's other car and I wanted to have my own identity. We went out today to take pictures for our Christmas card. It turned out way too windy and I got cold, so we came back home. Dad has his own blog site "Scoot Tuna", where he gives great hints on how to take a great photo. You should check it out (plus he's funny). Hopefully, we'll get the pictures taken and the cards made before Christmas, Mom said in years past they sometimes didn't make that deadline. Oh well, it's not my problem, I was ready, willing and looked adorable. Mom (Nancy Noel May) and I are at Spectrum Art & Jewelry Monday through Thursday. If you are in Wilmington, NC - come visit.
Love, Bebe

No comments: