Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bebe visits Honey Hill

Well, it's the last day of November, and I am starting to think about Christmas. It is a very short season this year and I am already stressing...shopping, decorating, cooking and that dreaded cleaning.

Thanksgiving Day was fabulous, as it always is in my family. Pictured are my beautiful niece, Sarah and my four very handsome nephews, Robert, Charles, Tyler & Josh. I wrote earlier about our family celebration held on Thanksgiving at Honey Hill. I must admit, it has long been my favorite holiday, and this year was no exception. Bebe had a ball being the center of attention, but had to plant her wheels firmly on the ground as it was mentioned more than once how easy it would be to pick up and carry her around.

I need to start planning more travels for Bebe, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
You can contact me through Spectrum Art & Jewelry at my email: nancy@spectrumartandjewelry.com

Nancy

No comments: